Any help needed?

Discuss issues what's hot in gaming and game development, including computer hardware.
luk3

Any help needed?

Postby luk3 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:55 am

i'd be happy to help you with making TU2. of course i'd have to learn quite a few things.ps im 9. i've been 9 since febuary 13 08

well. i guess then.; others i'd suck as i'd have to learn too much maybe .. well i guess i maybe shouldn't have asked at all....
'Whatever my post count is, add 11 to it, Or I'll shoot you myself.'
ADMIN
Site Admin

Re: Any help needed?

Postby ADMIN » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Thanks for the offer Lukie - I'll keep you posted :D
'I only have one rule. Everyone codes, no-one quits. You don't finish your game, I'll shoot you myself.' http://www.tankuniversal.com
luk3

Re: Any help needed?

Postby luk3 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Well, after all these years, and my much more extensive knowledge on programming, Nowadays i may be of use, Right now i know bits and peices of lots of programming languages, not much but i do:

• Batch
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • XML
  • C#
  • Python

I know these very well or fairly well:

• NEW C++
  • Visual Basic

I may know more, but if i can't remember them now i probably wont remember they're code later :P

I'm as you may of guessed from my last post currently learning C++, If thats of any use to you in TU #2's development, let me know, Regarding Blitz3D (Oh no, i've picked up the habit of saying "Regards" from you! AHHHH! (xD :3)) i can't get it, i am getting $50 for my birthday for gaming products, but i doubt i can get any Blitz product with that, I may get more $$, But either way - i'm planning to use atleast $40 on other games and add-on's, Specifically:

---- - ----
Split/Second
(later) Rift
---- - ----

I doub't you'd be able to do it, But if theres a trial of Blitz, or you could lend me a blitz program or whatnot (I'm assuming this'd be illegal) i'd be more then happy to learn Blitz3D/BlitzMax.
'Whatever my post count is, add 11 to it, Or I'll shoot you myself.'

Return to “Gaming and gaming related”