On vacation starting next monday.

Discussion relating to the beta test of TU1 (private users only).
ADMIN
Site Admin

Re: On vacation starting next monday.

Postby ADMIN » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:21 pm

When I looked up to see the ship, the view changed and it looked up towards the ship, in the same way as I was looking up. I found it inapropriate

I understand - I'll have a think about that.

gorgon does feel like a nasty dude.

He is. I also changed a name to make things clearer Garon -> Telox, so it's now Gorgon (the big eye) and Telox.

Maybe the dialogs are short and don't give luch insight on the details.

Possibly - but there is more detail as you go on and since there's no voice acting, I've elected to keep the text to a minimum.

and I don't think he's even gonna think of making a copy since he's not a computer nerd,

Hmm. Obviously from my perspective the last thing I'd like to see is the beta making its way on to the internet (with your key file attached!), but you know the guy, so I guess it's your call if he asks for a copy. Myself, I'd rather it not be distributed to anyone beyond the beta testers. Still, if you demo it, I'd be keen to hear how it runs - I'm still concerned at fps in some places (particularly level10).

Nice to be on holiday ay? :D
'I only have one rule. Everyone codes, no-one quits. You don't finish your game, I'll shoot you myself.' http://www.tankuniversal.com
_33

Postby _33 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:30 pm

Hmm. Obviously from my perspective the last thing I'd like to see is the beta making its way on to the internet (with your key file attached!), but you know the guy, so I guess it's your call if he asks for a copy. Myself, I'd rather it not be distributed to anyone beyond the beta testers. Still, if you demo it, I'd be keen to hear how it runs - I'm still concerned at fps in some places (particularly level10).

He's my cousin Daniel Vos, a responsible dude with 2 kids, wife, house. He loves LOTR, and when I told him about your big eye Gorgon, he tought it was like LOTR. And I found that amusing. He doesn't have any computer skills other than playing Command & Conquer. Believe me, he's quite the basic guy.

I'll inform him when the game will be available to buy. Simply. I want to keep a line of conduct about betatesting and I want my name to be respected in that regard.

Oh, by the way, I also do security for an agency since 2003, if that can reassure you in my trustworthyness (that is why I am so poor!!!).

Jacques
ADMIN
Site Admin

Postby ADMIN » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:40 pm

Jacques

No worries! Thanks for letting me know. 8-)
'I only have one rule. Everyone codes, no-one quits. You don't finish your game, I'll shoot you myself.' http://www.tankuniversal.com
_33

Postby _33 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:45 pm

Finally I didn't bring the game to my cousin, he asked me not to as he said he didn't want to do computer stuff. So I have no test on a P4 2.4 Ghz and Radeon 9000. But I suspect the game would be slow.

Return to “Beta testing (closed)”