Dizzy Tanks

Discuss bugs or technical issues relating to TU1 only.
mooncalf

Dizzy Tanks

Postby mooncalf » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 am

Seems like tanks spinning around on the spot crops up a few places in this game, my entire column of blue tanks started doing it at once during the watcher level after I respawned, just some quirk of the AI's decision making?
Stixsmaster

Re: Dizzy Tanks

Postby Stixsmaster » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 pm

Do you have dual core or what ever as it may be causing AI problems like it does in other games such as Source Engine based games...and to solve the problem most likely is to force the TU.exe to run on a single core...

---Stixsmaster
Check out all my own home made and game vids that I have made: http://www.stixsworld.com/myvids/

BTW THE VID PLAYER IS NOT THE ACTUAL YOUTUBE PLAYER IT IS A LEGAL CLONED COPY I BOUGHT FROM TUFAT.COM!
mooncalf

Postby mooncalf » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Nawr I have an older single-core processor.
Admiral Z

Postby Admiral Z » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:39 pm

yah, all my blue tanks instantly started spinning on lev 20 when i took out the last turret and there wasn't anything for them to shoot at.
Admiral Z has spoken. So let it be written, So let it be done.
Phantaminium

Postby Phantaminium » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 am

To put it simply, the AI tanks have a set course. When the they reach the end of said course, they look for any enemy tanks to shoot at and have a battle with. If they don't...weeeeell, let's just say they have nothing else better to do.

I'm a ScatmanImage

Return to “Technical issues and bugs”