Some of the causes of MEMORY ACCESS VIOLATION is:
- To many things going on at once.
- When you start a program.
- Other causes that I may not know about (that you can tell me about and I can try to fix).
TO HELP PREVENT THIS PROBLEM:
- INSTALL MORE RAM (random access memory).
- DON'T RUN MANY PROGRAMS AT ONCE.
- if you click into a program and you see a similar message to the one above THEN: RIGHT-CLICK ON THE shortcut/program AND CLICK Run as administrator, THEN INPUT THE PASSWORD or CLICK THE ALLOW BUTTON and that should solve the problem
I HOPE THIS HELPS