That moment when...

Discussion regarding the game + tips and hints.
Phantaminium

That moment when...

Postby Phantaminium » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:30 pm

...you find out you have all the steam achievements and the game developer doesn't. :o

(Though you probably had to have done the achievements before making them to prove that they can be done.)

I'm a ScatmanImage
NeatNit

Re: That moment when...

Postby NeatNit » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:55 am

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... al/compare

Heh, you're right :)

I don't think the dev has to prove achievements are doable before releasing them though.
ADMIN
Site Admin

Postby ADMIN » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:32 pm

Ahem.

I certainly have achieved all the achievements many times over - but it was during testing before the game was released, so I guess that's why the list is incomplete.
In fact, I was well over them by the end ;)

<edit> how important are achievements these days anyway? They were new and all the rage when TU1 came out, but not sure whether they're still a selling point today.
I see there are inventory items as well. Do you guys trade these or take any notice of them?
'I only have one rule. Everyone codes, no-one quits. You don't finish your game, I'll shoot you myself.' http://www.tankuniversal.com
NeatNit

Postby NeatNit » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:31 pm

Personally I'm a little old-school and never, ever care about trading or customization. Achievements are fun (and yes, they're still a selling point) but I rarely go out of my way to get them all - TU1 was one of very few exceptions.
Phantaminium

Postby Phantaminium » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:00 am

I'm not really a fan of the card trading thing that was introduced, mainly because I never get a booster pack. I believe I got a total of 2 or 3 since the implementation of the system. And I'm too cheap / broke to really want to buy the missing cards off of the steam market.

I would like customizations, but the current way to get them is such a pain it's not really worth the hassle. If you want to add something like that, I must ask you to think of a different system than what is current available: an ingame drop system that gives steam stuff perhaps.

<edit> and by "steam stuff" I mean wallpapers or something, not micro-transactionable weapons skins.

I'm a ScatmanImage

Return to “Game discussion”