Beam tanks for TU2?

Discussion regarding the game + tips and hints.
tronsoldier

Beam tanks for TU2?

Postby tronsoldier » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:54 pm

hi,admin
Do you remember those beam shooting tanks from TU1?

I would love to see this on TU2. :D I'd played the build demos you've made for TU2 and the beam tanks would be fun on levels like 3. :idea: Just a thought.
TRONSOLDIER
ADMIN
Site Admin

Re: Beam tanks for TU2?

Postby ADMIN » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:06 pm

TS

I agree - and welcome to the forums. :D

New build up shortly. Won't have beam tanks per se, but will have a number of improvements.
'I only have one rule. Everyone codes, no-one quits. You don't finish your game, I'll shoot you myself.' http://www.tankuniversal.com
tronsoldier

Postby tronsoldier » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:11 am

ADMIN wrote:I agree - and welcome to the forums.

thanks
ADMIN wrote:New build up shortly. Won't have beam tanks per se, but will have a number of improvements

Okay ;)
TRONSOLDIER
Admiral Z

Postby Admiral Z » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:40 am

tronsoldier wrote:hi,admin
Do you remember those beam shooting tanks from TU1?

I would love to see this on TU2. :D I'd played the build demos you've made for TU2 and the beam tanks would be fun on levels like 3. :idea: Just a thought.

Agreed, but would appreciate a new model for them. And a new symbol on the radar, a short line can get confused with walls.
Admiral Z has spoken. So let it be written, So let it be done.
tronsoldier

Postby tronsoldier » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Admiral Z wrote:Agreed, but would appreciate a new model for them. And a new symbol on the radar, a short line can get confused with walls.

Good idea Z, but perhaps the beam tank's symbol on the radar would be a triangle.
I also agree on the new model idea because on TU1, the tank sometimes looks like the turret's missing. :)(I think that's just a bug)
TRONSOLDIER
Admiral Z

Postby Admiral Z » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:56 pm

tronsoldier wrote:
Admiral Z wrote:Agreed, but would appreciate a new model for them. And a new symbol on the radar, a short line can get confused with walls.

Good idea Z, but perhaps the beam tank's symbol on the radar would be a triangle.
I also agree on the new model idea because on TU1, the tank sometimes looks like the turret's missing. :)(I think that's just a bug)

In TU1, the rader symbol for the beam tank was a straight line. I wasn't suggesting that it be changed to that, I was just saying that it was confusing to see a line on the rader moving around. :)

And yes, beam tanks on TU1 were glitchy.
tronsoldier

Postby tronsoldier » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Admiral Z wrote:
tronsoldier wrote:

In TU1, the rader symbol for the beam tank was a straight line. I wasn't suggesting that it be changed to that, I was just saying that it was confusing to see a line on the rader moving around. :)

And yes, beam tanks on TU1 were glitchy.

Sorry 4 being misunderstood. :oops:
TRONSOLDIER
Admiral Z

Postby Admiral Z » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:58 am

tronsoldier wrote:Sorry 4 being misunderstood. :oops:

It's ok, it happens to all of us. ;)
tronsoldier

Postby tronsoldier » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Admiral Z wrote:tronsoldier wrote:
Sorry 4 being misunderstood.
Admiral Z wrote:It's ok, it happens to all of us.

You're a true friend Z :D

Anyways, the beam tanks on TU2 should have a new symbol, the line on the radar should be changed because it could get confusing with walls on radar .perhaps the line could be more rectangular-like to make more sense. :D Then it would probably would not be so confusing with walls!
The beam shooting from the tank could also need a radar symbol(just a thought) :idea:

Last bumped by tronsoldier on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:35 pm.
TRONSOLDIER

Return to “Game discussion”