My Opinion on TU2

Discussion regarding the game + tips and hints.
Admiral Z

My Opinion on TU2

Postby Admiral Z » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:26 am

I wish that TU2 could just be more levels of TU1, same graphics and everything. but i realize that this is a one man job, and that making 40+ more levels would take a REALLY long time! so, taking this into account, i am fine with the way things are coming along now. i like the idea of switching tanks, and the possibility of commanding your tanks once you reach a higher rank. something that occured to me, is that if you have completed TU1, and earned rank and stuff, why should they have to re-earn all those ranks? mabey you could add it in to the storyline or something, i dont know. I just think its a bit unfair to have to re-earn all that stuff. i will be problebly be editing the post, as i remember the stuff i wanted to see in TU2.

oh, and, i would LOVE to go beyond just adding my opinion in stuff. i dont know anything about Xors3d or Blitz3d, but i am very skilled with Google Sketchup. ive even made a bunch of TU2 stuff on there, like medium tanks with complex interiors and energy field generator arches. WANT TO HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!!!!
Last edited by Admiral Z on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admiral Z has spoken. So let it be written, So let it be done.
NeatNit

Re: My Opinion on TU2

Postby NeatNit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:00 am

I mostly agree, but with additions like new features (weapons mostly), new gameplay mechanics, and of course MULTIPLAYER

but Tank Universal is MadJack's game. He has shown us that he knows how to make a fantastic game, and even though I don't agree with many of his choices, I cannot argue as he clearly has a better idea of what he wants to do than any of us. I trust him so there should be no reason to doubt his decisions, however crazy they may seem.

</suckup>
Admiral Z

Re: My Opinion on TU2

Postby Admiral Z » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Yes, i would love more weapons and multiplayer.
And yes, it is his game, after all.

just a thought, what if there were virii controled tanks? say a virii skirmisher crawled onto a red/blue tank, and took it over, turning it a purpleish color.
then it could fight for the virii. just a thought...
Admiral Z has spoken. So let it be written, So let it be done.

Return to “Game discussion”